Today we are going to learn how to install Lollipop 5.1.1 CM 12.1 based android lollipop 5.1.1 on Samsung galaxy grand 2. As we show many tutorials based on rooting and flashing the android phone with a step by step guide. Let’s see how we can install Cyanogenmod 12.1 based android lollipop on Samsung galaxy grand 2. The best thing of the android based smartphone is that android gives us the flexibility to change, upgrade as well as modification in our smartphone. Basically, stock based ROM which is preinstalled in our smartphone from the manufacturer does not have full access perform the changes. So to doing the modification, we must ROOT our smartphone. Due to Rooting, we have full permission to change anything in our smartphone as well as whole ROM.
See also: Install lollipop on Lenovo A6000
Pre Requirements To Install Lollipop 5.1.1 CM 12.1:
- Following instructions is only for the Lollipop 5.1.1 CM 12.1 based android lollipop 5.1.1 ROM on Samsung galaxy grand 2 Duos.
- Install custom recovery.
- Root Samsung galaxy grand 2 (How to Root android smartphone.)
- Frist thing first, backup your all data.
- Make sure your smartphone is charged up to 90%.
See also: Dell XPS world first 4K convertible PC
Follow these steps to install Lollipop 5.1.1 CM 12.1 on Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos:
- Download ROM from here: Download Android Lollipop 5.1.1.
- Download Galaxy APPS (GAPPS) from here: Download GAPPS for Samsung galaxy grand 2 duos
- Save android Lollipop on microSD card.
- Reboot Phone in Recovery Mode (Holding Volume UP+ Menu key( in the center at bottom of Galaxy Grand)+Power Button at the same time.
- Wipe Data>Cache>Dalvik Cache.
- Format> Reboot.
- Install ROM from external SDcard.
- Install GAPPS from external SDcard.
- Wait until the installation is successful.
- Reboot Phone.
- Do not anything with Phone until the Phone properly open.
- Enjoy and like us on social.