Recently Lenovo rolled out the Android Marshmallow OTA update for Lenovo Vibe P1 with the new Vibe UI and new Android 6.0 Marshmallow features for free. So Vibe P1 users can now enjoy the Android Marshmallow on their handset. It takes some time to get the OTA update notification on your mobile when you’re having the good Wi-Fi connection. The new OTA update includes the new features like Doze battery mode, app permission, data saving and much more.
Lenovo rolled out the same OTA update for Lenovo A7000 with the same features, so you can follow this guide to install Android Marshmallow 6.0 on Lenovo A7000.
To install this update you need to first install the Android 5.1 Lollipop on your handset then you’ll eligible to install Android 6.0 M OTA update on your Vibe P1.
The build number of this OTA update file is P1A42S263 and its size is 1638MB. As you know that We always sharing two methods to install the OTA update on Android smart[phone. First has checked OTA update notification if you have not received then install that official OTA ROM update manually. YeEs, this update official from a side of Lenovo company. So, first of all, you need to check the OTA update Notification on your handset. Just follow below steps.
- Make a backup of your files and contacts.
- Open your Lenovo Vibe P1, go to Settings
- Now tap on About Phone option.
- Then tap on the System Updates>>Check for Updates.
If you’ve received the notification of the OTA update then download it and after download, it will install automatically. If you’ve not received then this guide will help you to install the Android M 6.0 on your phone. Just follow below steps.
Note: Apply all the steps at your own risk. Any damage on your smartphone then we’ll not responsible for this damage. OK, this guide for only android experts so takes help of someones.
How To Install Manually Android Marshmallow On Lenovo Vibe P1:
- Make a backup of your files and contacts and save to your microSD card.
- Now download the Android Marshmallow OTA update for Lenovo Vibe P1 from the official site. And rename this file to “update.zip” and move it to your microSD card.
- Boot your handset in Recovery Mode by pressing (both volume keys + power key simultaneously).
- Now you’re in recovery mode, then select the option “Install Update From SDcard” and then select the update.zip while where you’ve moved.
- It may take few minutes to install, so wait.
- After installation. reboot your handset then enjoy the Android Marshmallow features on your phone.
We hope this guide helps for you to install Android Marshmallow OTA update on your Lenovo Vibe P1, so share this post with your friends on social networking sites. If you’ve any problem then feel free to ask through comments. Keep visit us for latest installation guides.