Hello Guys after the long time we are back with the another android tricks last time we have share a trick which on how to install Android M 6.0 On PC. To we are going to teach you that how you can install Android marshmallow 6.0 Update in your Android One Smartphones. Android One device are the most affordable smartphones which are the flagships of google and such Indian android smartphone companies like Micromax, Karbonn and Spice, the smartphones of these companies are very low price and good specifications, but if you’ve already an android one smartphone and you want to run the android marshmallow on you android one smartphone this post very helpful for you. Below image show the interface of android marshmallow.
Installing of Android Marshmallow 6.0 on android one smartphone through the OTA ( Over – The – Air) update zip file means the 1st gereation android one smartphone are eligible for receiving Android ,marshmallow update which codename is Sprout4, its size around 350 MB.
Android marshmallow Sprout4 Update Eligible Android Smartphones like Micromax Canvas A1 (AQ4501), Spice Dream Uno, Karbonn Sparkle V and other device are also eligible for installing the Sprout4 Marshmallow OTA update.
- Your Android One Smartphone must having/running on stock firmware with stock recovery.
- Backup you personal and important data like apps, music, and picture and etc before begins to start installing Marshmallow update.
- We’re not responsible for any damage of your smartphone hardware. Do this on your own risk.
File Required to install Sprout4 Marshmallow
- 1st generation Android One Device, Codename Sprout4 | Download From here.
- Micromax Canvas A1 (AQ4501) | Download From here.
- Spice Dream Uno | Download From here.
- Karbonn Sparkle V | Download From here.
How To Install Marshmallow On Android One Smartphones
Step 1 : Connect your smartphone to PC via USB cable.
Step 2 : Transfer the OTA update zip file to internal storage of your smartphone and remember the its location.
Step 3 : Now boot your smartphone to recovery mode / stock recovery, if you don’t know that how to boot to recovery mode the learn from below, otherwise you can jump to Step 4.
- Disconnect your phone from PC and then switched off it.
- Hold the both (Up & Down) volume keys + Power key until you see anything on your screen.
- Using your volume keys to bring the recovery menu and then press power key to select the recovery mode.
- Wait a minute, finally you will see a dead android with exclamation mark, then press & hold power key for 3 seconds and then press Volume Up key now your phone in recovery mode.
Step 4 : In Stock recovery mode, select the Install Update From sdcard Option.
Step 5 : Select the OTA update zip file using volume keys for navigation and power key to select the OTA update zip file, confirms its install on your smartphone.
Step 6 : When you installed it, you’ll be back to main screen of recovery mode, now Select the reboot system now option to restart your phone and after you will se you Android One smartphonw having Andoid Marshamllow 6.0 Update, Enjoy.
If you getting an error during installing this marshmallow on your smartphone then please comment to received the solution of your problem and share this tutorial with your friends on social networking sites.