After the long time we’re back to write for you last time we’ve share an tips that how to get paid android apps for free, similarly today we’re come with the another and useful trick or you can say tutorial which is very helpful for you, because today we’re going to share that how to install lollipop 5.1.1 on Lenovo A6000 as well as A6000 Plus.
Also Check : JBL Charge 2 Plus Review
Cyanogenmod 12.1 is also available for Lenovo A6000 and A6000 Plus. Once you installed this rom in your lenovo A6000 then your smart phone will become more fantastic, fast, Beautiful UI, very smooth and also get the three touch button, which you’ve seen on the other smartphones like HTC, Nexus and other these phone running on Android Lollipop.
Also Check : Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 Specifications & Price
Here is the below screenshot of the KitKat and default version of Android Lenovo A6000 which also good, but it is not better, beautiful, attractive than the Android lollipop.
So this is the default UI of lenovo A6000 plus. Now we’re going to upgrading to lollipop, but you need to read the end of this post called as “Conclusion” before upgrading, you need to create the backup all of your data, and you’ve also enables the USB Debugging because should charge during the upgrading to 5.0 lollipop.
Also Check : How To Install Android Marshmallow In Lenovo A7000
Table of Contents
Things you need to upgrading to lollipop
- Root Your Lenovo A6000 / A6000 Plus
- Install CWM Recovery
- Gapps – Download From Here
- CM 12.1 – Download From Here
- Create Backup of your data
Source : itechaditya
Feature Of ROM / Android Lollipop
- Android Lollipop Version : 5.1
- Compatible with Lenovo A6000 & A6000 Plus
- ROM Type : CM 12.1
- See All your Notifications in One Place by tapping top of the display
- Up to 4x performance improvements
- Battery Saver feature
- It is Faster, smoother and more beautiful UI
- Supports For 64-bit SoCs using ARM, x86 and MIPS-based cores.
- Awesome Graphics, transitions, Effects
- Great User Interface
- 3 Touch buttons placed on bottom of screen
- and much more
How To Install Lollipop 5.1.1 On Lenovo A6000/A6000 Plus
- First of all download the required file as mention above.
- Copy the rom.zip and gapps.zip in your SD card
- Boot into Recovery
- Create an entire backup of current data and rom
- Enter the recovery mode
- Wipe Dalvic Cache including ‘system’
- Flash the rom and the gapps
- Reboot Device
- Unlock Device
Hope you enjoy this tutorial but note that we’re not giving the guarantee of your device because some time after upgrading to lollipop, the camera app and SIM is stopped the working, so take your own risk, so if you enjoyed this tutorial so please share it with your friends on social networking sites.