As we know the OnePlus 2 is flagship killer smartphone of 2016, this is most used a smartphone in 2016 by most of the users, they are now happy to hand on the OnePlus 2 by using its features and sleek design. But this phone comes will in Android Lollipop version, recently Google launched the Android Marshmallow and Nutella Developer Preview for such device. Now OnePlus confirmed to released the Android Marshmallow update which is based on OxygenOS 3.0 Beta for OnePlus 2. The company not released OTA update form and still having the only Beta version of OxygenOS 3.0, but OnePlus will launch the OTA update for their smartphones, other OnePlus 2 users will also enjoy the Android Marshmallow and its features. The ROM which is you going to install on your phone today is not the custom ROM, it is launched by officials from OnePlus company so, don’t worry to think that there are few of bugs in this ROM.
So today we’re going to sharing that how to install Android Marshmallow 6.0 OxygenOS 3.0 Officially released Custom Rom on OnePlus with 5 easy steps. Most of the smartphones after flashing the custom ROM are eligible in future OTA updates, but here is good news for OnePlus 2 users that this ROM is stock Android Marshmallow firmware update which is in developer mode for testing purpose and this is officially announced by the OnePlus company so don’t worry too about future because your OnePlus 2 keep receiving OTA update at time period.
Recommended For You: How To Install Android Marshmallow On Laptop / Desktop
Things You Need To Do:
Before going to main installation section you need to do following things.
- Download OxygenOS 3.0 zip (Android Marshmallow) For OnePlus Two From official website of OnePlus
- Make a proper backup of your data and contacts and save it on your microSD card.
- Charge your phone up to 70%
5 Steps To Install Android Marshmallow OxygenOS 3.0 On OnePlus 2:
- Step 1: Transfer the download ROM to your phone’s internal storage which is you download from the above-mentioned link .
- Step 2: Now boot your phone into the recovery mode by pressing the both volume keys (up & down) + the power key.
- Step 3: Now you’re in the recovery mode here you can select the language (English) and then tap on install , now you have to locate the path and select the downloaded OxygenOS 3.0 zip file, then installation will start. It will take few minutes to completion but please keep patient and remember that your data is NOT going to erase. It just installs the Android Marshmallow on your phone.
- Step 4: Once the installation process is completed, your phone reboot and enjoy the Android Marshmallow 6.0 on your phone.
- Step 5: Restore the backup file containing the data and contacts and install the necessary apps like Google Playstore.
If you have any problem in this one of the easy steps then feel free to ask and leave the comment, and don’t forget to share this tutorial with your friends on your social profiles.