Now Lenovo A7000 users can enjoy the new Android Marshmallow 6.0 on their phone, this is the officially launched by the Lenovo India for only Lenovo A7000. Lenovo starts releasing the OTA update of Android Marshmallow and Lenovo’s most popular VibeUI. It will come with new features like Doze battery saver, app permission, new user interface and other feature. Some of the Lenovo A7000 users have not get the Android Marshmallow on Lenovo A7000 due to some reasons like a bad network connection or any other issues but some other have got this OTA update, so this tutorial is especially for those users whose have not get the OTA update notification on their phone.
The size of Android Marshmallow 6.0 OTA update is 1359 MB approx 1.3 GB, the full package name of OTA update is “A7000-a_s223_160405_ROW” which we’ll guide you on this tutorial to install this OTA update on your Lenovo A7000. Before installing Android Marshmallow on Lenovo A7000 you need to check that you have received an OTA update notification For Android M 6.0 follow below steps to check it now.
- Go to phone’s settings>>About Phone
- Now Tap on System Updates>>Check For Updates.
If OTA update is available then download it immediately otherwise, you need to install it manually on your Lenovo A7000 by yourself.
Manually Install Android Marshmallow On Lenovo A7000:
Before installing Android M on Lenovo A7000 make a backup of your files and contacts and move to your sd card. This guide is only for technically talented users who have already play with ROMS, so install it at your own risk we’ll not take any responsibility of your handset.
- Download the Android Marshmallow 6.0 OTA update zip file from the Lenovo official site and rename the downloaded file to “update” and move it on your microSD card.
- Now shut down or switched off your phone and then press both volume keys and power key simultaneously to boot into stock recovery mode.
- Now select the language and then tap on the install update package during this you need to select the update.zip file on your micro sd card
- Wait for 9-10 minutes, after completion reboots your handset and then enjoy the redesigned VibeUI with Android Marshmallow 6.0 and its feature on your Lenovo A7000.
If you have any problem or an error occurs during installation, so write you comment and don’t forget to share this page with your friends and keep visiting us.