Only a true gamer knows the feeling of being a participant or host of an online party to voice chat with your friends and have a seamless communication bridge with other players. If you’re among the hundreds out of millions of gamers who’s want to join a PS4 party chat on PC running on Windows or macOS? then I can assure you by the end of the article you’ll end up joining a PlayStation Party from your PC to communicate with your friends.
You can relate to this: One night a few weeks back I came home after a hectic college day and went to my room to finish some pending work on my PC. One of my friends send a Rocket League invitation to join a party Chat over PlayStation, but currently, I’m using a PC. At that moment I got frightened as I have to finish my work but also don’t want to lose the invitation.
Due to this neither I’ve joined that party nor complete my work. It gets stuck in my mind and I was googling that how can I join a Playstation Part chat through my PC?
After surfing a bunch of forums and watching 10-20 videos on YouTube, I ended up with no clue.
But I didn’t give up and discovered myself a working way to overcome this problem.
How to Join a PS4 Party on PC?
As I said above I was able to find a solution to join the party from my PC after spending countless hours and trials & errors. Thus, I wrote this guide to instruct how you can do the same to talk to your friends by joining a PlayStation network chat on PC.
You can follow the below steps to proceed further to establish a connection between your PS4 and PC to join a party chat when you’re not using your console.
Steps to Join a Party
To make this work, we need to install the PlayStation Remote Play Desktop Client. Head over to the official Sony PlayStation website to download it.
- Now install the app on your PC, be sure that both PC and PS4 connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Put your console in sleep or standby mode in order to connect to a PC to join a party chat.
- Now connect your DualSense, DualShock, or whatever PlayStation controller you have to your PC.
- Once connected, your console name will be shown on the PS Remote Play app’s screen, click on the name.
- Enter the Passkey of your PS4 if it asks, wait for a few seconds it will establish a connection between PC and PS4.
- Once the process is finished, you can start joining the Party chat by clicking on the microphone button on the top left side.
- Now press the PS button on your DualShock or your console controller.
- Then on the screen, click on the “Select Party” now there you’ll the group list select any of them you want to join the party chat of.
Now you can communicate with your friends and other players on the PlayStation chat party from your PC.
Hopefully, you got the right way to join a PS4 Party to voice chat with your friends by using your PC. Feel free to send me the friend request my PlayStation in-game is CipherCroft. I’m also planning to make a discord channel of my blog Techbian where we’ll all have a discussion regarding what guide you want next on my blog. Share your thoughts in comments should we have a separate discord channel or not.
- How To Solve Discord No Route Error?
- How to Quote Someone on Discord
- Can’t Hear Anyone on Discord- Complete How to Guide