Pokemon is the most popular cartoon series for kids started in late 1990. Recently Nintendo announced the latest games Pokémon go. This game is already released in the Austrailia, New Zealand, and the United States. But Pokemon Go is not available in Asian countries like India. India has the largest population of Pokemon fans either kids or teenagers. te Pokémon Go smartphone game is going to be viral from Google Play store & Apple App Store. Today in this guide we’re going to share a method for India and other Asian countries to download, install and play the Pokemon Go game on Android and iPhone smartphones.
As we already said that the ‘Pokemon Go‘ is the virtual reality game for Android smartphones and Apple iPhone devices, in this game your smartphone use as a Pokedex which means yo can use your phone to catch the different Pokemon. This games using your phone’s clock, camera, and GPS to detect where & when you are playing the Pokemon then you’ll see the Pokemon and you have to catch them. When you move around that area then different types of Pokemon will appear on your screen.
for Indian users, this big problem is this game is officially not available yet in India, but several Android gamers found methods to play the Pokemon Go even you are in India. In this here we show you how to install, download and play the Pokemon GO game on Apple iPhone and Android smartphones. The best thing about this game it is available for free on Play Store and App store, so you can download Pokemon Go for free.
How To download and play Pokemon Go on iOS devices:
This guide is only for Indian and other country users where the Pokemon Go game is not officially launched. If you have the iOS devices like iPhone or iPad then you can follow the below steps to able to play the game on your iOS devices.
- First, you need to make your new Apple ID and set your region to New Zealand, US or Austrailia.
- Now go to settings->Apple ID then tap on the sign-out
- Then go back again Settings -> General -> Language & Region.
- Now here you need to select your regions as New Zealand, US or Austrailia.
- Now open the App Store and search for “Pokémon Go“
- Then sign in with your new Apple ID which you’ve made in very the first step.
- after registration download the game and play!
How to download and install Pokemon Go on Android devices:
Same as Apple App store, this game is not available yet in Google Play store if you are in India. Just follow below steps to install Pokémon Go on Android smartphones and tablets.
- First, download the Pokémon Go apk file from here.
- Now make sure your Android device allow to install & run the app files outside the Play store.
- Once the apk file is download then install it.
- Pokémon Go is now installed on your Android device, play and enjoy!
So these are two ways to run the Pokemon Go mobile game on Apple iOS devices and Android devices. If you have any question regarding these methods then feel free to contact us, and don’t forget share this page on Facebook, for the more coming latest version of Pokemon Go, subscribe us and keep visiting us.