Previous year Lenovo was officially announced the Android Lollipop 5.0.2 update for Lenovo A6000, A6000 Plus and Lenovo A7000 with VibeUI and it was very attractive, beautiful and easy and best suited with the VibeUI. Android Lollipop is looking good as expected also very good performance, but along with this Kraft version of Android Lollipop 5.0.2 make very big issues in both device i.e Lenovo A6000 and A6000+ regarding some apps like App lock, WhatsApp, Gmail, Call Logs and other third party apps and launchers. Most of the user was restore to their default Kraft version means downgraded to Android KitKat, due this bugs and issues we cannot enjoys the Android Lollipop 5.0.2 version in our Lenovo A6000 & A6000 Plus. So today in this post we’ll discuss about that how you can fix the several Android Lollipop bugs and issues of Kraft version Android Lollipop 5.0.2 on your Lenovo A6000 or A6000 Plus. Below is two major Android Lollipop bugs and issues after upgrading from KitKat to Lollipop 5.0.2.
Some Major Android Lollipop Bugs And Issues
- Heating Problem in Lenovo A6000 And A6000 Plus.
- The problem in Syncing with WhatsApp Contacts.
Here we’ll discuss both above Android Lollipop bugs and issues in this tutorial one by one firstly you have to solve the heating issue because it is a very serious and big problem in Lenovo A6000 and A6000+ it drains your phone’s battery life and due this issue your take so much time to charging, and also it reduce the performance of your phone, once you fixed this problem then fix the second one which also a big Android Lollipop bugs and issues.
How To Fix Heating Problem After Upgrading to Lollipop
- First of all you need to charge your phone up to 50% and make a backup important files
- Now Shutdown or switch off your smart phone
- Then root your phone by pressing Volume Up & Down + Power buttons simultaneously
- Use both Volume keys to navigate the rooting menu and use power key to select an option
- Now Select the Wipe Cache Partition option
- Then select Wipe Data/Factory Reset option
- Finally select the option Reboot System Now
Now your phone have no heating issue, restore your backup of important data and file, which was you created in very 1st step.
How To Fix Syncing with WhatsApp Contacts Issue
- First of all, you need to make a backup of your data and contacts which are in your phone’s memory copy or move the data and contacts to your microSD card.
- Now go to Setting >> Backup And Reset >> Contact Manager
- When you in Contact Manager press the option key then select Import/Export option
- Then Export all of your contact to your microSd card which is save in .vcf file format.
- After backup contacts and data on your SD card.
- Now go to Settings>>Reset>>Factory Data Reset
- Now it takes approx. 4-5 minutes, it erases your phone’s internal memory.
- After completion, it will ask you to restore your backup then select that option.
So These are the very best and easy method to solve Android Lollipop bugs and issues from Lenovo A6000 and A6000 Plus if you have any problem the leave your comment we will shortly reply you, and don’t forget to share this post with your friends.