Android is the largest amount of games and apps operating system on smartphones and tablets. Most of the companies like Jide and Bluestack have able to run android apps and games on your PC and most of the people will still use these ways to run Android N on their PCs, but they didn’t know Bluestack is only run on the Graphics Cards PC and it uses the lots of CPU usage while you’re running Android apps or games. Most of the people have using the Bluestacks for running the Whatsapp on their PCs, but today we’re comes with latest and unique trick which is very useful for you, few months ago we’ve shared about how to install android marshmallow on windows PC, today’s tutorial is same as previous but we comes with latest version of Android OS i.e. Android N (Nutella) it is Android 7 version of Google which currently available only in Nexus devices not in the others. But today we’re comes with the tutorial on how to install and run Android N On Windows PC for free with the help Android SDK on Widows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7.
How To Install And Run Android N On Windows PC:
firstly you need to follow below steps and download the few files to run the Android N on PC. Download the latest version of Android SDK on your PC from here. and install it on your PC to run and install Android 7 on your PC.
- Launch the SDK and install the following packages: Android SDK Platform-tools and Android N(API 23, N Preview)
- Select the above packages and click on “install” button then accept the agreement if you want to continue.
- After the downloading the packages, open the Android SDK folder in the installation directory of C drive then launch the AVD Manager.exe
- After launching the AVD Manager click on “Create New Android Virtual Device”
- Give the name to your AVD as “Android Nutella”, select a device from device list and set target as “Android N (Preview) – API Level N”
- Select the new AVD from AVD manager list and click on start button to launch your Android Nutella virtual device.
- Now you should see a small popup window, you can also change the resolution of the windows of your AVD.
- It take few minutes depending on your hardware configuration, be patient if you’ve low-end PC.
- After booting Android N on Windows PC you can use Android N and using the android app and game.
- You’re Done!
here is the proof of running Android n on Windows PC easily.
So this tutorial on how to install and run Android N on Windows Pc using Android SDK kit if you have any problem in above steps so feel free to ask your question and share this post with your friends.