After the major versions of Android last is Marshmallow. In this year Google will go to launch the another version of Android i.e version 7 means it is Android N, actually its full name is Android Nutella. This is just the preview version of Android 7, it comes with most awesome features like multi-windows, a direct reply from the notification area, night mode great UI and much more. With this preview release, Google has also launched a Beta program due to this Nexus user will receive the Android Nutella Dev. preview through (over-the-air) OTA update.
Today we’re going to share tutorial and feature of Android N, Google make some major changes in Android N so this is different from Android Marshmallow and Android Lollipop. There are some major changes like New Notification interface, multi-windows, and data saver mode which helps you to save your data. Here is some explained major feature of Android N.
Google’s Some Major Changes In Android N:-
- Data Saver Mode: This feature is already installed on Lenovo smartphones and Samsung J series smartphone but this features will also available for those devices which are runs on Android N operating system, this feature reduces mobile data usage and background data usage.
- Multi-Windows Support: This is the featured feature of Android Nutella, by using this feature you can run two apps side-by-side on your Android Nutella device, this feature will work through drag and drop.
- Night Mode: This feature is new in Android OS this feature is very useful for travelers and readers, by this feature your smartphone will work as Kindle.
- Renovated Notification Area
How To Install Android N Beta Version:-
First of all, we say that this is not the final version of Android 7.0 this is just the preview for testing it and take a look its features it contains some bugs and performance issues like it doesn’t properly support your phone’s battery.
- Go to Android Beta Program page then sign in with your Google account which is use on your Nexus device.
- Now Accept the terms and condition to complete the registration for Android Beta Program
- After registration, you’ll receive the OTA update in your Nexus device.
- Download the OTA update and install it.