We already shared lots of tutorial about the CyanognMode 13, now today we’re going to share a tutorial that how to install Android Marshmallow in Samsung Galaxy Note 2 previously we’ve share how to install android marshmallow in Lenovo A6000 and Lenovo A6000+ with CM13.
See Also :- HTC One M9 + Review, Price & specifications
This tutorial is applicable for only those person have an experience of manually software installation in Android phones or tablets. If the installation procedure is not followed carefully and properly then there are some problems will be occur to get your device damage or other damage in your software of your phone, we’re not responsible for any damage and other claims if this process do not give the expected result.
See Also :- XOLO One HD Most Affordable Android Smartphone
Files Required to Install Android Marshmallow In Samsung Galaxy Note 2:-
- GAAPS For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 | Download
- Nandroid Android Backup Maker App | Download
- CyanogenMod 13 Android Marshmallow ROM For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 |Download
Things Do Before Installing Android Marshmallow In Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Make sure you’ve a custom recovery like TWRP installed on your Galaxy Note 2.
- Make a backup of your current / default ROM using Nandroid application.
- It highly recommended that connect yo phone to plug to charging the phone during installation.
How To Install Android Marshmallow In Samsung Galaxy Note 2:-
See Also :- Letv Le Max Pro Review & Specifications
Note:- Use this tutorial only with Samsung Galaxy Note 2 models (19300 & N7100). Do not use this tutorial on any other models.
- Firstly you need to root your Galaxy Note 2 with Custom recovery
- Transfer The Android Marshmallow ROM file in your microSD card and remember its location/path.
- Then boot your phone into recovery mode (learn how to root the Android Smartphone into Recovery mode from here)
- Now make backup of your default installed ROM using Nandroid app.
- Now select the Android Marshmallow CM13 ROM which is download in zip file from your desired SD card path.
- Once installation is finished then restart your phone.