The Lenovo K3 Note launched in Android Lollipop version, but recently Android Marshmallow 6.0 OTA update available for Indian users for their K3 Note, we already share an article to install Android M On Lenovo A6000/Plus Manually With CyanogenMod13. The most famous TheatreMax technology was launch in Lenovo K4 Note with Dolby Atmos sound & VR headset. Now we have a trick to enjoying TheatreMax and Android Marshmallow 6.0 features in your Lenovo K3 Note just like Lenovo K4 note. This trick is so simple and you no need to download Gaaps and other rooting apps, this trick is safe, easy and faster(depend on your internet connections speed)
The TheatreMax technology first time launched in Lenovo K4 Note, this feels a very large and impressive 3D experience like in 3D Cinemas. Once you installed Android Marshmallow 6.0 on your Lenovo K3 Note then you’ll be able to experience large and big 3D screen via Lenovo AntVR headset.
The size of Android Marshmallow 6.0 OTA update for Lenovo K3 Note around 1.5 GB and its build number is k50a40_s322_160314_ROW, in this tutorial, we’ll show you that how can you install Marshmallow 6.0 On your Lenovo K3 Note with the official support of TheatreMax technology from Lenovo company. Note that this OTA update is available for only Indian Lenovo K3 Note users.
How To Check Let Marshmallow OTA Update is available for your K3 Note device?
- Open your Lenovo K3 Note
- Go to Settings >> About Phone
- Then tap on System Updates >> Check For Updates
- If the update is available in the build number as we mentioned above then download it and install it
- Enjoy the Android Marshmallow features + TheatreMax technology.
Note: If the Marshmallow OTA update is currently not available for your Lenovo K3 Note so, don’t worry we’ve another way to install Marshmallow plus TheatreMax technology manually on your Lenovo K3 Note, read below steps.
Manually Install Android Marshmallow OTA Update On Lenovo K3 Note:
- First of all, you need to download the Marshmallow OTA Update file which’s size 1.6 GB and your phone charged up to 90%.
- Save this OTA update file as the name “update.zip” on your memory card.
- Note press both volume buttons + power button simultaneously and boot your K3 note into Recovery Mode
- Now select the option “install update from SD card” and select your update.zip file where you saved.
- This mat takes some minutes to install 1.6 GB update package, once the installation finished.
- Reboot your phone and enjoy the Android 6.0 features and TheatreMax technology via Lenovo’s AntVR headset.
We hope that you enjoying TheatreMax technology and Android Marshmallow features without any issue and bugs on your Lenovo K3 Note. Of you’ve any problem during installation so write your comment and give us a feedback if you’re successful, and share this guide with your friends to help them.