Android Marshmallow 6.0 on Samsung Galaxy Tab 27.0. Today we are going to learn how to install CM 13 android Marshmallow 6.0 on Samsung Galaxy Tab 27.0. As we previously shared many tutorials based on Cyanogen Mod 13 based android marshmallow 6.0. But know for this time we learn how to install android marshmallow 6.0 on Samsung Galaxy Tab 27.0. This guide is only worked on Samsung Galaxy Tab 27.0 P3100. Do not apply this guide on other smartphone and tablets. This installation of CM 13 based android 6.0 gives more flexibility than the stock ROM which is pre-installed on your Galaxy Tab 27.0. If you want to enhance the feature of your Samsung Galaxy Tab 27.0 follow this tutorial.
See also: Mi in-ear headphones review
This Guide is only for that person have an experience of Rooting and Upgrading software in an android smartphone. We are not responsible for any damage and other claims.
Table of Contents
Files Required in installation android marshmallow 6.0 on Samsung Galaxy Tab 27.0:
Follow these steps before installing android marshmallow 6.0 on Samsung Galaxy Tab 27.0:
- Backup Your all data from the device.
- Your Device must be Rooted If it is not to see how to root android Device.
- USB debugging is must enable on your device.
- Charge your device up to 90%.
Steps for install Android Marshmallow 6.0 on Samsung Galaxy Tab 27.0:
- Connect Samsung Galaxy Tab 27.0 to PC.
- Paste your download files(android marshmallow 6.0 ROM zip file and GAAP) in your empty microSD card.
- Open your device in Recovery Mode by Press and hold volume up and device power buttons.
- Select wipe Data/factory reset.
- Select wipe cache partition to clear the memory.
- Go back and select advanced and then select wipe Dalvik cache.
- Go back and select Install zip from SD card.
- Select choose from SD card and select android marshmallow 6.0.
- Follow these steps for GAAP (Google apps).
- After the installation go back and restart the device.
- First boot is taking time.