All of us have wanted to download videos from YouTube. This is mainly because when it comes to an unbelievable quantity and quality of videos in any genre, no one can defeat YouTube. And it is definitely better to download the frequently watched content because let’s face it, if you are a regular YouTube user, the internet bills reach sky high. We may argue that YouTube allows you to take videos offline, but this option is available on a very limited range of content. So here we have for you, a list of 7 tools to download videos from YouTube easily.
- Vidmate app: This app is undoubtedly the best if you want to download YouTube videos on your device without many hassles. The Vidmate app features a list of popular websites on the homepage. All you need to do is to click on the YouTube option and browse to find the video of your choice. You will find a red button at the bottom right of the page. As soon as you click it, the video starts to download.
- YTD Video Downloader: Another very popular app in this category is the YTD app. It allows you to download videos not only from YouTube but also from a range of other websites Facebook, Yahoo video etc. All you have to do is to copy the link of the video and paste it in the area provided. Your video will be downloaded in no time. It allows you to convert the downloaded video into the format of your choice and wish.
- KeepVid: This app allows you to download videos simply by copying and pasting the video link onto the search tab. The download speed is good. The only limitation is that you should have a Java-enabled device for this app to function.
- Savefrom.net: Well, this one is the easiest to use. You just have you open the video on your device. Now, in the URL bar just prefix “ss” before the link. A new window opens. Just select the format you want to download your video in and click on Download. And the download is done!
- Firefox Video Download Helper: This is basically a Firefox extension which you can install to download videos. It is compatible with a number of sites including YouTube. When you open the YouTube web page, the icon gets highlighted and you can click on it to download the videos of your choice.
- VideoGrabber: It works like any other video downloader. You simply have to copy and paste the video link and select the suitable format and click on the download option.
- Freemake Video Downloader: This app has a huge popularity and it has many more functions than just a simple YouTube video downloader. It also allows you to convert videos into a desirable format. You can also use this app to burn to DVD and Blu-rays.
So these above 7 tools are great options to download and save the videos from YouTube on your Storage, if any more tool is missing then comment to this post we’ll include another tool and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.