We’re back with the our second How To tutorials previously in this category we’ve shared that How to install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop In Lenovo A6000/Plus, which is liked and read by 500+ readers we truly share only that tutorials which are really helping for all our visitors so, today we’re going to share another tutorial and it is fact on the Android Marshmallow 6.0. Today’s tutorial is How to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow On PC including (Windows, MAC, and Linux). In past, you have tried to play android games and running apps on your PC by using Bluestacks like emulators. But on those, you can only run any android app not view or change the interface of which Android is installed on that emulator. But in this marshmallow 6.0 Update, you not just only run and install APK file also you will be able to run the whole Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS.
You can also run the Android Marshmallow on PC having Windows 10, mac or Linux based Os like Ubuntu, there are another method to run Android m on PC alongside Windows 10 i.e dual boot android and windows 10, this means you can run the both Windows 10 and Android Marshmallow on single PC using android-x86, this is the android for PC project developed by the chih wei huang. When your start your computer then you will show the boot manager menu having the two operating systems. But will share this method very soon, so first try this easy method to run Android 6 on PC.
Note: – Now you can install latest Android N 7.0 On your PC.
- How to install Android -x86 [Android Marshmallow] on PC or dual boot with windows 7, 8.1, 10.
- Files to Download
- Step 1: Creating a Partition to install Android-x86
- Step 2: Formatting the partition in Ext4 format
- Step 3: Install Android-x86 Marshmallow on Ext4 Partition
- Alternate: Install Android -x86 [Android Marshmallow] on PC
- System Requirements To Run Marshmallow On PC:
- Things you Need to Run Android marshmallow On Desktop or Laptop
- How To Install Android Marshmallow 6.0 On PC
- How To Run Android Marshmallow 6.0 On PC
- Need Help Or Any Problem?
How to install Android -x86 [Android Marshmallow] on PC or dual boot with windows 7, 8.1, 10.
So to do this we have two methods by which we can install Android- x86 Android M on our PC.
So first you have downloaded some file to start the process. Below I mention the file to download.
Files to Download
Step 1: Creating a Partition to install Android-x86
- Now open Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Computer Management.
- Now open Disk management.
- Now the Select the partition which has enough free space and right-click on it and select Shrink Volume.
- Now enter the size here to make the partition. Make sure make a partition up to 10 GB.
- Now open UNETbootin and select Gparted.iso (Android-x86 Marshmallow) and then select your USB drive and click OK.
Step 2: Formatting the partition in Ext4 format
- So to do this Reboot your PC and open your boot menu by press F12 key.
- After this your are in Boot Menu, Now choose your USB disk drive and Enter.
- Now select the first ” GParted live (Default Setting)” and then hit ENTER.
- Now choose the partition which we created in the previous step(Unallocated).
- Now click on it and then click on NEW.
- The file system should be in ext4 format. and now click on Add.
- Pop windows appear in front of you Now click on APPLY.
- Your PC will restart.
Step 3: Install Android-x86 Marshmallow on Ext4 Partition
- Open UNETbootin and select Android-x86 iso file navigate your USB drive and click OK.
- After the completing that Restart your PC and open the Boot Menu and select your USB drive.
- Now Select Installation( Install android-x86 to hard disk). and then select your EXT4 formatted partition and OK. Note: don’t format this partition.
- Now create a boot item for windows, for dual boot andrpoid-x86 Marshmallow on PC.
- Click on YES to install EFI GRUB2.
- Now it will ask you to format the partiotion. So click on NO.
- Now your installation will start.
- After the Installation process Restart your PC and now you can select Android-x86 marshmallow or Windows.
- Done. Now you PC is dual Boot with Android Marshmallow and Windows 7, 8.1, 10
Alternate: Install Android -x86 [Android Marshmallow] on PC
System Requirements To Run Marshmallow On PC:
Before beginning the installing, you need to check your PC specification is same as Marshmallow system requirements. Such Operating Systems like Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10) | Mac and Linux are able to run the ADT (Android Development Tools). Then you proceed to installation steps. Let’s check system requirement on that OS which is you using.
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
- RAM minimum : 2GB | Recommended : 4GB
- 1.5 GB HDD space
- Java Development Kit JDK
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor Or Higher.
Things you Need to Run Android marshmallow On Desktop or Laptop
How To Install Android Marshmallow 6.0 On PC
This section we’ll teach you that how to install Android Marshmallow 6.0 on PC follow this steps carefully then proceeds to next section i.e, running the android marshmallow on PC. Now you can install Android Marshmallow 6.0 Alongside Windows 10,7,8.1 or you can now dual boot windows 10 and Android Marshmallow.
- Download The Android SDK download link mentioned above.
- Then, download and install the Java JDK.
- After installing, now run the Android SDK setup to install the Android SDK tools.
- Then, open the Android SDK tools and check or mark the Android 6.0 (API 23) and documentation For Android SDK and click on Install Packages. If you don’t understand this step, don’t worry make your setting of this step like the below image.
- Now the Installation is completed. Now Go to Tools>>Manage AVDs and then click Create… button.
- Then create an Android Virtual Device (AVD) Machine and then you’re done with the installation Android Marshmallow 6.0 on your computer or laptop.
How To Run Android Marshmallow 6.0 On PC
You have installed the Android marshmallow on your computer or laptop now it’s time to run it, These steps very easy to run the Android Marshmallow 6.0 on PC.
Also Check: Dell XPS 12, 13 and 15 Launched In India
- In last step (6th step) of installation you’ve created an AVD now, it’s time to run it.
- Now, Launch the AVD.
- Then wait 3 seconds and then you will see a black block on your screen that is the Android Marshmallow 6.0.
- Now enjoy your marshmallow without any smart phone.
Need Help Or Any Problem?
So this is our second tutorial on Android Marshmallow 6.0 if you’re facing any problem during installation or getting any error or you’re not understood these steps so don’t worry we’ll always help but you need to just ask your question in below comment form and also share this tutorial with your friends on social networking sites.